Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stomach aches...

I think I'm going to end up getting that bug that's going around. I haven't gotten the stomach flu in about a year, so I guess I'm due. Still, it was nice when I went about 7 years without vomiting once. Vomiting is my least favorite pastime in the world, at least I'm pretty sure.

I created a new deviantART account for my more polished photography pieces. I'm not so sure deviantART is the most popular place for artwork these days, but I'm not sure really where else to put it up. I actually think most people use Flickr? I haven't used it yet, I'm going to have to look into it.

For now, here's one of my photos from devART. If you click on it, it should take you to the page, and from there you can click on my username and view my gallery. There are prints available at unreasonable prices (not my fault) if anyone is interested, haha.

No comments: