Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting Up Early...

So, tomorrow I finally get the three paychecks the Federal Work Study program has been owing me for what seems like forever. However, since the payroll office is located in its new, convenient location of NOT ON CAMPUS, I have to plan around these things. This means getting up early, as I have class at 1:15 (that I've skipped more times than I should already), avoiding the cleaning man who comes anywhere from 9:30 to 12:30, and finding time to eat sometime between all of this when I have work at 3pm, with class getting out at...2:35? I mean, attendance isn't taken in class, and it's pretty much useless to even go to it, but...I need the class to graduate (gen-eds) and I feel like somehow THIS stupid class is going to ruin everything.

Hopefully not?

Hopefully it'll all turn out all right.

For now, I leave this picture. Click it, etc.

No comments: