Thursday, October 25, 2007

C'est la vie.

I didn't end up receiving a paycheck after all, which means that I will have to wait yet another two weeks to hopefully receive FOUR paychecks which the state now owes me. FOUR. This means I'm going to be taxed a ridiculous amount. I guess I can look forward to my tax return this year, though. Every penny counts.

I realized today that I really suck at guitar. It's pitiful, really. All of my callouses are gone, so I can't play well at all. I also think my guitar's neck is getting warped since there is an annoying vibration. Maybe I should use it more than twice a semester, but I'm shy. I shouldn't have been shy before when I could somewhat play, because now it's even worse. I need to practice, practice, practice. I used to practice for about 3 hours a day, but who has that sort of time anymore? When I lived in the country-side (and only had dial-up internet), that's all I had to do. At least I can remember chords and placement. I just need to make my fingers bleed.

I have a number of tests coming up within the next couple of weeks which feels odd to me since it seems like I just had one in ever class about two weeks ago. But, who knows, that's probably about right. I'm out of luck when it comes to my city class, but I think I'll be okay on my logic and chemistry tests. It's pretty bad when I, someone who detests mathematics and science, am having an easier time with those sorts of classes but cannot wrap my head around something that is supposed to weave into American history. That last sentence was extremely awkward (and most likely incorrect) usage of English.

It's 10pm already, how did that happen?

I suppose I'll spare this post from picture spam.

No comments: