Tuesday, January 8, 2008

MacStyles

Today I got my MacStyles in the mail and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. Aside from some inevitable bubbling, the application process went relatively smoothly. Here are some pictures of my baby with its new clothes.








If you're interested, you can order your own at the MacStyles website.

I'll report back in a few days to see if the bubbles have gone away.

Edit: Awhile later, some of the bubbles have yet to go away. It's most likely my error in application. I still like the macstyles anyway :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I came across your blog while searching for reviews of MacStyles, since I'm deciding whether or not to get one for my Macbook. I was wondering, does it only cover the top, or is there one for the bottom of the laptop as well? How does it work to protect the Macbook? And is it permanent?

Sorry for all the questions!