Thursday, January 24, 2008

Third Installment of w-inds.m proves to be the most entertaining thus far.

w-inds. "leader" Ryohei Chiba starts the discussion on R&B star Chris Brown with a dead-pan yet quirky introduction.






It was spotlight time for the usually quiet leader of w-inds. during the broadcast of this week's w-inds.m. Ryohei Chiba was met with the bullying of his two bandmates as he conducted the discussion of Chris Brown with excited nervousness. Being ridiculed about anything from wearing his glasses to read the cue cards to whatever little thing his bandmates decided to tease him about, Ryohei pulled the talk off with the awkward coolness of a teenage student presenting to the class while meeting with various technical difficulties, demanding pause for laughter.

"Chris Brown was dancing when he was two. When I was two, I was picking my nose." -Ryohei Chiba1




Next week, Keita Tachibana tackles America.



1 Thanks to Melissa Leubner for providing this quote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh I love your entry..thnx for translating that little bit ^^
sry i'm a week late....would you mind terribly telling me really briefly wht keita was saying in this weeks episode about america.
any how enjoy the show!

Ash said...

Oh, sorry! I didn't see this. In the time between now and this post, I've relocated to Japan so my connection is not so hot anymore. I'm going to try to load the Amerika episode and maybe catch the UK episode on tv this week, since we manage to have MTV Japan.