Saturday, December 8, 2007

:)

My last day of classes here at UAlbany was yesterday. This semester flew by. Now I just have a paper to hand in for Monday, my Japanese final on Tuesday, my Chemistry final on Thursday, and my logic and American City exams on the following Monday.

I'm leaving for Japan on the 27th of January. Uwwaaaa. I need to get my visa papers and get my visa before I can calm down and be excited about it. I might hop down to NYC with Ri if it comes really late. Then, after my semester is over at Kansai Gaidai, I'm going to live on the floor of Ri's apartment until I figure out what to do, since she got a swank ECC job.

Ri's graduating tomorrow which is exciting! The two of us have been here for what feels like forever.

Check this out:



I absolutely adore Flight of the Concords.

I've also been playing the 10 day free trial of World of Warcraft. It's actually a pretty fun game, who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 50mg side effects - tramadol hcl 100mg

Anonymous said...

long term phentermine use order phentermine online mexico - buy phentermine online 37.5 no prescription