Friday, July 11, 2008

Photography

As of late, I've been experimenting with some photoshop tutorials to make my photos look a little more professional. The one I've loved the most so far is this tutorial which explains how to make your digital shots appear more like lomo photographs. While I don't think the result turned out like lomography on my photographs, I really like the effect and I did manage to make some nice photos.

Lately I'm working on a series revolving around country life since, well...I have no other option at the moment as I am stuck here. But, without further adieu, here are some of my shots. Click them to see them larger, it'll take you to my flickr account where you can select "all sizes" and see them at in larger sizes.

Butterfly

Peonies

The Sky

35mph

Anyway, you should definitely try this tutorial out for yourself and see what your own results are!

No comments: